904 Greenwich Dr, Albany, NY 122032 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 01010005200600020050000904
- Zillow Home ID: 29638167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Greenwich Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.1% lower than in Albany, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12203 home values.
- 908 Greenwich Dr # 9 Albany, NY$129K211,050
- 906 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$130K211,050
- 902 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$129K211,050
- 903 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$127K211,050
- 905 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$129K211,050
- 901 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$129K211,050
- 907 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$135K211,050
- 1001 Greenwich Dr # 10 Albany, NY$132K211,050
- 1003 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$159K221,050
- 1005 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$163K211,050
- 1008 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$131K211,050
- 1007 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$130K211,050
- 1002 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$149K211,050
- 1004 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$141K211,050
- 707 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$140K211,050
- 808 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$139K211,050
- 1006 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$131K211,050
- 705 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$130K211,050
- 806 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$140K211,050
- 706 Greenwich Dr Albany, NY$142K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.