- Lot: 8,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,837 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 1402905
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 308 sqft
- BasementAndFoundation \ Full, Electric \ Circuit Breakers, FireplaceLocation \ None, FixturesAndAppliances \ Range\Oven, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heat \ Forced Air, Insulation \ Mostly, KitchenType \ Eat In, Office ExclusiveYN \ No, Office IDX \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, OfficeStatus \ Active, Exterior \ Aluminum, Possession \ Closing, PropertyType \ Residential Existing, ExteriorAppearance \ Very Good, Extras \ Cable Available, Extras \ Gas Installed, Electric \ 220 Volts, Extras \ Fencing, Garage1 Size \ 1, Garage1 Type \ Detached, Heat \ Gas, BasementAndFoundation \ Block, InteriorAppearance \ Very Good, ListingArea \ Rome, Roof \ Asphalt, Sewer \ Public Installed, Style \ Ranch, Township \ Rome, Water \ Public Installed, Flooring \ Hardwood, Electric \ 110 Volts, Virtual Tour Y\N \ Yes, Non MLS Comm DP \ $, Flooring \ Tile, FixturesAndAppliances \ Sump Pump
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 30130122301500010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31555468
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-109K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13440 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Rome as a whole. Among 13440 homes, this home is 50.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% less than in Rome, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rome.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13440 home values.
|902 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$73K||2||1||957|
|906 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$88K||3||1||1,184|
|900 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$61K||2||1||638|
|1007 Wood St Rome, NY||$82K||3||1||1,069|
|908 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$88K||2||1||1,323|
|903 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$79K||3||1||1,080|
|1009 Wood St Rome, NY||$76K||2||1||1,069|
|910 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$83K||3||1||1,135|
|901 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$79K||3||1||1,030|
|1011 Wood St Rome, NY||$98K||4||2||1,567|
|909 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$85K||3||1||1,050|
|1013 Wood St Rome, NY||$84K||2||1||1,248|
|912 Highland Ave # 14 Rome, NY||$72K||1||1||951|
|814 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$62K||2||1||660|
|815 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$65K||2||1||660|
|911-913 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$105K||4||1.5||1,804|
|1015 Wood St Rome, NY||$80K||3||1.5||1,068|
|902 Laurel St Rome, NY||$90K||3||1||1,223|
|812 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$64K||2||1||828|
|813 Highland Ave Rome, NY||$71K||2||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Rome
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!