904 NW 21st Ave, Portland, OR 97209Studio, 1 bath, 525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street, 760 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $1,095,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 802 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 525 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: R141265
- Zillow Home ID: 80925352
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Nw 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% lower than in Portland, and 54.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 2069 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$659KStudio--2,391
- 2076 NW Kearney St APT 5 Portland, OR$349K211,068
- 2086 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$1.57M--98,093
- 2061 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$924K44.53,280
- 2068 NW Lovejoy St Portland, OR$771K623,188
- 2066 NW Kearney St APT 2 Portland, OR$1.12M945,319
- 2055 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$792K42.52,528
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 56 Portland, OR$385K211,124
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 55 Portland, OR$326K11879
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 36 Portland, OR$315K211,102
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 46 Portland, OR$378K211,231
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 35 Portland, OR$268K11866
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 40 Portland, OR$296K11830
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 43 Portland, OR$253K11705
- 2058 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$819K41.52,022
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 62 Portland, OR$327K211,036
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 44 Portland, OR$303K11875
- 2083 NW Johnson St APT 66 Portland, OR$435K211,114
- 2043 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$761K831,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.