904 Shipman Pl, Dekalb, IL 60115
Sold on 12/31/13: $82,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,428 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1944
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $82,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID61700703
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow70
- Parcel #0823207010
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$87,358||$77K – $95K||+$1,565||$61||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,031/mo||$959 – $1.4K/mo||--||$0.72||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60115 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60115 homes, this home is valued 29.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% greater than in Dekalb, and 370.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
Neighborhood for 904 Shipman Pl
- 906 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL$78K21.0--
- 926 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL--------
- 908 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL$118K------
- 903 Pleasant St Dekalb, IL$90K------
- 833 Pleasant St Dekalb, IL$92K31.0--
- 604 N 9th St Dekalb, IL$120K------
- 907 Pleasant St Dekalb, IL$145K------
- 912 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL$100K------
- 824 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL$89K------
- 825 Pleasant St Dekalb, IL$89K31.5--
- 605 N 9th St Dekalb, IL$89K31.0--
- 915 Pleasant St Dekalb, IL$111K------
- 900 Shipman Pl Dekalb, IL$96K------
- 610 N 9th St Dekalb, IL$97K------
- 607 N 9th St Dekalb, IL$112K31.0--
- 924 Shipman Pl APT B Dekalb, IL$83K11.0--
- 924 Shipman Pl APT D Dekalb, IL$83K31.0--
- 924 Shipman Pl APT A Dekalb, IL$90K11.0--
- 924 Shipman Pl APT C Dekalb, IL--31.0--
- 903 Pleasant St # 2 Dekalb, IL$121K11.0--
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005