- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
904 Villa Venicia Way, Tampa, FL 336062 beds, 4 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $290,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1988401114
- Zillow Home ID: 81814996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Villa Venicia Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Davis Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% lower than in Tampa, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 902 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$417K23.51,865
- 906 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$521K242,193
- 903 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$326K231,742
- 901 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$380K23.52,000
- 905 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$383K23.51,633
- 75 Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$432K441,830
- 75 Davis Blvd # A Tampa, FL$347K221,755
- 908 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$430K23.52,055
- 74 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL$1.09M32.53,000
- 907 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$370K23.51,633
- 76 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL$657K32.52,598
- 70 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL$1.38M444,160
- 909 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$378K23.52,004
- 910 Villa Venicia Way Tampa, FL$452K242,125
- 78 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL$688K32.52,784
- 69 Davis Blvd APT 3 Tampa, FL$583K213,264
- 66 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL--211,515
- 82 Columbia Dr Tampa, FL$735K532,714
- 85 Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$560K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292