904 W Mount Airy Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
10 minute drive to Center City and shopping nearby.
Beautiful landscaping with mature trees ( Row of River birches, Multiple Magnolias, Dawn Redwoods etc.) and flower beds.
4 bedrooms (Master bedroom has its own suite with a balcony overlooking the park).
2 1/2 baths (soaking tub and bidet).
Walk in dressing room.
Wood stove and fireplace.
Modern kitchen with high end appliances.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Lots of storage including basement with shelving.
Lots of light.
Great office/library overlooking the park.
Rent: $3500/month plus utilities
Available August or September, 2013.
This is a wonderful neighborhood with families and single folks. It has a food co-op and a great gym. There are upscale restaurants as well as great moderately priced restaurants. The train to Center City is close by as well as buses. The streets are lined with old trees and there are large and small homes. There are many large, stone, turn of the century homes. It is a great place to live. It is also close the the interstate and the turnpike. It is very conveniently located.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1776
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113207583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 W Mount Airy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Mount Airy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Mount Airy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Mount Airy home values.
- 902 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$394K311,120
- 904 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$640K42.52,370
- 920 E Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$318K311,723
- 900 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$316K21697
- 7162 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$439K421,849
- 7144 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$425K421,849
- 906 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.15M634,627
- 7130 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$457K421,849
- 7163 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$429K42.51,935
- 7153 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$433K421,935
- 7143 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$434K421,935
- 860 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$558K533,433
- 905 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.43M643,538
- 7131 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$422K421,935
- 7150 N Mount Pleasant Pl Philadelphia, PA$458K422,323
- 901 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.25M423,947
- 7116 Mount Airy Ter Philadelphia, PA$469K421,849
- 852 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$835K423,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!