904 Whitehall Ct, Chester Springs, PA 194253 beds, 3 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1992
- 94 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $214,900
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 6398230
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 3302 02180000
- Zillow Home ID: 9160650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Whitehall Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19425 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% higher than in Chester Springs, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19425 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chester Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19425 home values.
- 903 Whitehall Ct Chester Springs, PA$221K32.51,640
- 902 Whitehall Ct Chester Springs, PA$221K32.51,640
- 901 Whitehall Ct Chester Springs, PA$226K32.51,640
- 1204 Saint Andrews Ct Chester Springs, PA$196K22.51,046
- 1202 Saint Andrews Ct Chester Springs, PA$201K221,046
- 1205 Saint Andrews Ct Chester Springs, PA$221K32.52,045
- 503 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$207K32.51,096
- 502 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$207K32.51,096
- 504 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$196K221,317
- 501 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$191K22.51,167
- 505 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$205K32.51,096
- 1201 Saint Andrews Ct Chester Springs, PA$210K321,909
- 1203 Saint Andrews Ct Chester Springs, PA$199K221,046
- 506 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$219K33.51,851
- 1101 Saint Michaels Ct Chester Springs, PA$214K321,909
- 507 Saint Albans Ct Chester Springs, PA$193K22.51,167
- 1001 Saint Michaels Ct Chester Springs, PA$218K32.51,788
- 801 Somerset Ct Chester Springs, PA$202K21.51,524
- 2701 Trinity Ct Chester Springs, PA$177K221,909
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.