9040 Lindsey Ave, Downey, CA 902403 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6388034002
- Zillow Home ID: 21104708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9040 Lindsey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% greater than in Downey, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90240 home values.
- 9034 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$425K321,372
- 9046 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$527K321,740
- 9028 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$474K321,533
- 9041 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$558K622,188
- 9052 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$447K321,400
- 9047 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$440K521,570
- 9035 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$456K421,440
- 9053 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$643K522,260
- 9024 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$622K422,277
- 9029 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$432K321,288
- 9058 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$580K521,948
- 9059 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$443K421,440
- 9023 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$584K521,948
- 9018 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$507K321,684
- 9064 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$456K321,288
- 9063 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$565K521,948
- 9017 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$429K321,288
- 9012 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$427K321,263
- 9069 Chaney Ave Downey, CA$449K421,440
- 9070 Lindsey Ave Downey, CA$540K521,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.