Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $579K-1.54M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $45.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $62,441.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Built in 1991
- All time views: 3,118
- HOA Fee: $500/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $979,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $724
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Rooms: Loft
- Rooms: Center Hall
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Parking Type: Side by Side
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Earthquake Insurance Available
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- View: Tree Top View
- Legal Disclosures: Owner Has R.E. License (N)
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4340014070
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20518173
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in West Hollywood, and 11.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!