9044 Alliance Ct, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,942 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 297 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S49199900201000
- Zillow Home ID: 66981586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9044 Alliance Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in El Paso, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9040 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$150K32.51,960
- 9048 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$150K421,814
- 9051 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$154K32.52,025
- 9037 Neptune St El Paso, TX$176K432,250
- 4122 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$167K321,950
- 4118 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$150K32.51,870
- 9041 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$157K332,023
- 9049 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$161K32.52,015
- 9045 Alliance Ct El Paso, TX$160K52.52,456
- 4114 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$170K32.52,000
- 9041 Neptune St El Paso, TX$214K332,303
- 9037 Neptune St El Paso, TX$189K32.52,005
- 4110 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$162K--32,042
- 4122 Skyline Ave # 0 El Paso, TX$152K321,950
- 9029 Neptune St El Paso, TX$132K321,400
- 9033 Neptune St El Paso, TX$185K432,571
- 9033 Neptune St El Paso, TX$199K432,571
- 9044 Mercury St El Paso, TX$151K32.52,034
- 9048 Mercury St El Paso, TX$151K32.51,991
- 9040 Mercury St El Paso, TX$133K321,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!