9044 Polaris St, El Paso, TX 799042 baths, 2,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,839 sqft
- Parcel #: S912999001Q1250
- Zillow Home ID: 27487559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9044 Polaris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% greater than in El Paso, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 3801 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$106K321,153
- 3805 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$183K--22,362
- 3817 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$116K--21,688
- 9047 Polaris St El Paso, TX$135K--1.752,226
- 9043 Polaris St El Paso, TX$115K--2.51,704
- 9051 Polaris St El Paso, TX$133K321,971
- 3821 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$201K41.52,649
- 9055 Polaris St El Paso, TX$138K--21,928
- 9039 Polaris St El Paso, TX$160K42.752,614
- 3800 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$119K321,467
- 3808 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$123K--21,727
- 9059 Polaris St El Paso, TX$140K--21,693
- 9045 Comet St El Paso, TX$118K321,600
- 9049 Comet St El Paso, TX$113K--21,391
- 9063 Polaris St El Paso, TX$150K--1.751,990
- 3812 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$124K321,792
- 3829 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$129K--21,727
- 3812 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$151K321,792
- 3820 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$138K--21,594
- 9030 Polaris St El Paso, TX$113K31.751,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.