9044 Polaris St, El Paso, TX 79904
Sold on 3/7/13:
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size324
- Days on Zillow369
- Parcel #S912999001Q1250
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID27487559
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$200,091||$142K – $246K||-$896||$70||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,399/mo||$979 – $1.6K/mo||-$16||$0.49||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Northeast home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for El Paso as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% greater than in El Paso, and 54.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
Neighborhood for 9044 Polaris Street
- 3801 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$158K32.01,153
- 3805 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$172K--2.02,362
- 3817 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$131K--2.01,688
- 9047 Polaris St El Paso, TX$150K--1.752,226
- 9043 Polaris St El Paso, TX$128K--2.51,704
- 9051 Polaris St El Paso, TX$144K32.01,971
- 3821 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$168K41.52,649
- 9055 Polaris St El Paso, TX$137K--2.01,928
- 9039 Polaris St El Paso, TX$187K42.752,614
- 3800 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$115K32.01,467
- 3808 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$129K--2.01,727
- 9059 Polaris St El Paso, TX$124K--2.01,693
- 9045 Comet St El Paso, TX$118K32.01,600
- 9049 Comet St El Paso, TX$97K--2.01,391
- 9063 Polaris St El Paso, TX$150K--1.751,990
- 3829 Skyline Ave El Paso, TX$132K--2.01,727
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005