905 Alford St, Titusville, FL 327962 beds, 1 bath, 624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Block, Exterior Type: Concrete Block, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 21 353125000030000400
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 43374607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 Alford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32796, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% higher than in Titusville, and 231% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32796 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Titusville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32796 home values.
- 895 Alford St Titusville, FL$41K31816
- 915 Alford St Titusville, FL$48K31816
- 890 Allendale St Titusville, FL$34K31816
- 885 Alford St Titusville, FL$37K21816
- 925 Alford St Titusville, FL$39K31720
- 900 Allendale St Titusville, FL$48K21720
- 880 Allendale St Titusville, FL$63K22816
- 910 Allendale St Titusville, FL$50K31816
- 870 Allendale St Titusville, FL$48K21864
- 900 Alford St Titusville, FL$55K31816
- 890 Alford St Titusville, FL$53K----816
- 910 Alford St Titusville, FL$50K21720
- 875 Alford St Titusville, FL$51K31720
- 935 Alford St Titusville, FL$70K321,035
- 880 Alford St Titusville, FL$33K21864
- 920 Alford St Titusville, FL$51K31816
- 920 Allendale St Titusville, FL$53K21816
- 860 Allendale St Titusville, FL$44K21816
- 3930 Alachua Ave Titusville, FL$45K21.5816
- 945 Alford St Titusville, FL$44K311,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.