- Built in 1968
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,644 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $750
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: A2078059
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Hot Water, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Ocean View, Water Access \ Other, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Amenities \ Cabana, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Maintenance Includes \ Electric, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Security Information \ Card Entry, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Exterior Features \ Barbeque, Approval Information \ Rapid Approval, Section \ 7, Unit View \ Club Area View, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-42-07-001-1850
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 0142070011850
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 43873880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 29% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (758)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 999 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!