905 E 56th St, Austin, TX 787513 beds, 1 bath, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 221782
- Zillow Home ID: 29406616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 E 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Loop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Loop home values.
- 903 E 56th St Austin, TX$251K--1720
- 907 E 56th St Austin, TX$253K21720
- 904 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX$279K--1720
- 901 E 56th St Austin, TX$411K--12,100
- 909 E 56th St Austin, TX$243K--1720
- 902 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX$258K--1910
- 906 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX$338K31.51,570
- 900 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX$281K--11,424
- 904 E 56th St Austin, TX$240K--1720
- 906 E 56th St Austin, TX$479K432,453
- 911 E 56th St Austin, TX$241K--1928
- 902 E 56th St Austin, TX$241K31960
- 908 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX--221,270
- 908 E 56th St Austin, TX$260K--1720
- 900 E 56th St Austin, TX$270K--11,360
- 910 E 56th St Austin, TX$245K--11,080
- 910 E 55th 1/2 St Austin, TX$310K--21,140
- 5512 Bennett Ave Austin, TX$354K321,580
- 5602 Bennett Ave Austin, TX$316K--11,308
- 5520 Helen St Austin, TX$1.89M----26,929
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!