905 Elder St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $730,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 2964 0023
- Zillow Home ID: 476337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 Elder St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Takoma market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% less than in Washington, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Takoma home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Takoma home values.
- 909 Elder St NW Washington, DC$540K221,324
- 901 Elder St NW Washington, DC$598K52.52,392
- 821 Elder St NW Washington, DC$554K331,449
- 817 Elder St NW Washington, DC$667K321,488
- 812 Fern Pl NW Washington, DC$555K31.51,434
- 814 Fern Pl NW Washington, DC$460K411,550
- 7203 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$627K311,547
- 7130 9th St NW Washington, DC$564K41.51,864
- 7201 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$475K31900
- 810 Fern Pl NW Washington, DC$546K321,991
- 7131 9th St NW Washington, DC$490K421,540
- 7207 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$472K311,408
- 813 Elder St NW Washington, DC$527K211,398
- 7128 9th St NW Washington, DC$560K421,812
- 7211 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$504K33.51,906
- 808 Fern Pl NW Washington, DC$428K311,674
- 7129 9th St NW Washington, DC$480K421,628
- 7126 9th St NW Washington, DC$521K421,724
- 7127 9th St NW Washington, DC$485K42.51,656
- 806 Fern Pl NW Washington, DC$589K342,100
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.