905 Juniper St Nemidtown # 703, Atlanta, GA 303092 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2128133196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 Juniper St Nemidtown # 703
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% lower than in Atlanta, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 908 Juniper St NE APT 1 Atlanta, GA$156K11743
- 908 Juniper St NE APT 2 Atlanta, GA$159K11636
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 313 Atlanta, GA$274K221,500
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 805 Atlanta, GA$249K22.5--
- 905 Juniper St NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$323K331,926
- 907 Piedmont Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$237K21.5--
- 905 Juniper St NE Atlanta, GA$440K332,787
- 905 Juniper Street Nemidtown # 703 Atlanta, GA$413K221,250
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 815 Atlanta, GA$498K221,517
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 303 Atlanta, GA$510K221,432
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 504 Atlanta, GA$307K11880
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 503 Atlanta, GA$384K221,217
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 614 Atlanta, GA$782K332,219
- 905 Juniper St NE UNIT 314 Atlanta, GA$286K11650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!