905 Rich Rd, Birmingham, AL 352153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 179
- Parcel #: 12201002005014RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 893183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 Rich Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 333.3% higher than in Jefferson, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jefferson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35215 home values.
- 901 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$83K321,375
- 904 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$90K321,255
- 908 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$96K322,436
- 900 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$70K221,530
- 912 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$110K321,263
- 1819 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$59K31.51,421
- 1832 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$147K321,856
- 915 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$112K321,392
- 1853 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$152K311,787
- 920 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$118K321,612
- 1815 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$56K211,056
- 1823 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$81K31.51,566
- 919 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$74K321,524
- 1828 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$93K311,770
- 924 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$104K321,227
- 923 Rich Rd Birmingham, AL$103K321,242
- 1824 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$205K432,846
- 1809 Old Springville Rd Center Point, AL$51K311,990
- 1724 Big Mountain Cir Birmingham, AL$234K433,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.