905 SE Wanda Dr, Ankeny, IA 500213 beds, 3 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 18100809013000
- Zillow Home ID: 832501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 905 Se Wanda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50021 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% higher than in Ankeny, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50021 home values.
- 818 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$167K32.51,736
- 901 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$201K32.51,534
- 817 SE 9th St Ankeny, IA$203K42.51,880
- 1001 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$185K321,628
- 906 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$170K331,523
- 822 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$173K321,465
- 821 SE 9th St Ankeny, IA$209K42.52,048
- 1005 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$180K32.51,879
- 809 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$160K321,496
- 821 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$174K331,728
- 809 SE 9th St Ankeny, IA$194K331,856
- 841 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$184K32.51,792
- 806 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$148K321,203
- 838 SE Michael Dr Ankeny, IA$180K32.51,609
- 1006 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$157K31.51,635
- 1006 SE Michael Dr Ankeny, IA$172K321,645
- 825 SE 9th St Ankeny, IA$198K32.51,947
- 826 SE 10th St Ankeny, IA$169K321,547
- 1009 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$171K321,573
- 837 SE Wanda Dr Ankeny, IA$193K33.51,958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.