- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 5,554 all time views
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 630 sqft
- Security System
- AC \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Cluster Mailbox, Area Amenities \ Jogging/Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Pool-Community, Association Fee Frequency \ Annually, Association Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Construction \ All Sides Masonry, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ HardiPlank Type, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Features \ Curbs, Exterior Features \ Gutters Full, Exterior Features \ Patio-Covered, Exterior Features \ Security Lighting, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Faces \ North-East, Fence \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile - Hard, Foundation Details \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Door Opener, Garage Description \ Door-Multi, Garage Description \ Entry-Front, Heating \ Central Heat, Interior Features \ Ceiling-Coffered, Interior Features \ Ceiling-High, Interior Features \ In-Law Plan, Interior Features \ Indoor Utilities, Interior Features \ Security System - Owned, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Interior Features \ Wired For Security, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Granite/Marble Counters, Kitchen \ Open to Family Room, Kitchen \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Appliances \ Built-In Oven(s), Kitchen Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Appliances \ Exhaust Fan Vented, Kitchen Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Filter Owned, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Heater Gas, Laundry Facilities \ Dryer Connection - Gas, Laundry Facilities \ Washer Connections, Laundry Location \ Main Level, Laundry Location \ Utility/Laundry Room, Listing Financing \ Cash, Listing Financing \ Conventional, Listing Financing \ FHA, Listing Financing \ VA, Lot Features \ Corner, Lot Features \ Curbs, Master Description \ Double Vanity, Master Description \ Garden Tub, Master Description \ Separate Shower, Master Description \ Walk-In Closet, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Region \ Round Rock, Restrictions \ Covenant, Restrictions \ Zoning, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Formal Living, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Game, Rooms \ Media/Home Theater, Rooms \ Office/Study, Rooms \ Utility, Sewer \ City at Street, Steps \ Exterior Steps, Steps \ Front Steps, Steps \ Interior Steps, Stories Lookup \ 2, Trees \ Large (Over 40 Ft), Trees \ Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft), Unit Style \ 1st Floor Entry, Utilities \ Electricity on Property, Utilities \ Natural Gas on Property, Utilities \ Phone on Property, View \ No View, Water Source \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,995 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R484475
- Zillow Home ID: 89656534
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $389K.
Market guideZillow predicts 78613 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Cedar Park as a whole. Among 78613 homes, this home is valued 89.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% greater than in Cedar Park, and 36.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78613 home values.
|903 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$311K||--||2||2,692|
|4304 Stiles Ln Cedar Park, TX||$398K||4||3||3,628|
|1001 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$324K||--||2||2,789|
|906 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$358K||4||3.5||3,243|
|904 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$360K||--||3.5||3,321|
|901 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$293K||--||2.5||2,294|
|902 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$300K||--||2.5||2,414|
|1000 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$372K||--||3.5||3,315|
|1003 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$362K||--||3||3,094|
|900 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$399K||4||3.5||3,947|
|904 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$400K||4||3||3,776|
|902 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$381K||4||3||3,359|
|1002 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$369K||--||2.5||3,341|
|1000 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$333K||4||2.5||2,839|
|902 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$357K||4||3||3,359|
|1005 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$372K||--||3||3,686|
|900 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$340K||3||2.5||2,926|
|1004 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX||$416K||5||3||3,796|
|1002 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$375K||--||3.5||3,201|
|805 Walsh Hill Trl Cedar Park, TX||$354K||--||3||3,233|
Nearby Schools in Cedar Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!