9050 St Ives Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900693 beds, 4 baths, 3,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 8 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $3,844
- MLS #: 14791971
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,381 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 218
- Parcel #: 5560030011
- Zillow Home ID: 20799472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9050 St Ives Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 9056 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.98M443,553
- 1223 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.79M352,420
- 1229 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.01M544,200
- 9043 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.72M332,982
- 1211 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.38M342,922
- 9041 Shoreham Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.59M443,688
- 1235 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.05M653,936
- 9060 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.48M332,972
- 9045 Shoreham Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.77M43.53,718
- 9035 Shoreham Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.72M344,592
- 1203 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.37M221,870
- 1147 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.99M573,700
- 9049 Shoreham Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.63M44.53,568
- 1153 N Wetherly Dr West Hollywood, CA$3.31M222,496
- 1147 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.47M57--
- 1136 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.78M332,996
- 1243 N Wetherly Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.76M333,488
- 9029 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.53M332,896
- 9066 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.1M34.55,000
- 9066 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.8M35.55,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.