9050 W Warm Springs Rd UNIT 2001, Las Vegas, NV 891482 beds, 2 baths, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $95,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17605414357
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61746905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9050 W Warm Springs Road UNIT 2001
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292