9050 W Warm Springs RdUNIT 2055, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Sold on 8/6/13: $99,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Appliances IncludedMicrowave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow124
- Deposit & Fees0
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #17605414239
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID61746801
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$101,041||$83K – $117K||+$419||$103||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$853/mo||$759 – $1K/mo||-$1||$0.88||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Las Vegas home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Las Vegas homes, this home is valued 37% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Las Vegas Metro, and 175.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
Neighborhood for 9050 W Warm Springs Road UNIT 2055
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Wayne N Tanaka Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
- Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Sierra Vista High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Lucille S Rogers Elementary PK-5 1.9 mi
- Robert L Forbuss Elementary PK-5 2.1 mi
- Kathy L. Batterman Elementary PK-5 2.2 mi
- Bishop Gorman High 9-12 2.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005