9053 Shepton St, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,200 sqft
- Built in 2012
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $150,367
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 482 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Community pool, playground.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 302231808200520
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 99698904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9053 Shepton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% greater than in Orange, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 9049 Shepton St Orlando, FL$165K32.51,787
- 9057 Shepton St Orlando, FL--------
- 9045 Shepton St Orlando, FL$101K32.51,286
- 9041 Shepton St Orlando, FL$140K32.51,282
- 9061 Shepton St Orlando, FL$162K32.51,701
- 9037 Shepton St Orlando, FL$168K32.51,787
- 9065 Shepton St Orlando, FL$128K32.51,743
- Shepton St Orlando, FL$182K42.51,787
- 9069 Shepton St Orlando, FL$136K32.51,282
- 9033 Shepton St Orlando, FL$126K32.51,672
- 9073 Shepton St Orlando, FL$141K331,286
- 9029 Shepton St Orlando, FL--------
- 9050 Shepton St Orlando, FL$192K331,787
- 9077 Shepton St Orlando, FL$128K32.51,743
- 9046 Shepton St Orlando, FL$227K32.52,174
- 9042 Shepton St Orlando, FL$173K32.51,508
- 9025 Shepton St Orlando, FL$188K321,749
- 9038 Shepton St Orlando, FL$160K32.51,612
- 9081 Shepton St Orlando, FL$159K32.51,701
- 9034 Shepton St Orlando, FL$235K33.52,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.