9055 Admirals Pointe Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462364 beds, 3 baths, 3,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 21302104
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 496 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490115126017000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1158659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9055 Admirals Pointe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 9045 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$319K--1.52,859
- 9107 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$312K--1.52,768
- 9120 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN$475K43.54,935
- 9120 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN--43.54,935
- 9120 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN$497K444,935
- 11944 Challenge Ct Indianapolis, IN$312K--1.52,492
- 11934 Challenge Ct Indianapolis, IN$401K54.54,860
- 9035 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$392K--23,041
- 9117 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$318K433,555
- 12004 Watermark Ct Indianapolis, IN$453K454,889
- 9132 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN$476K--2.53,788
- 9121 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN$487K--33,617
- 12005 Watermark Ct Indianapolis, IN$322K42.54,137
- 9025 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$334K--1.52,990
- 9127 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$307K43.52,700
- 11924 Challenge Ct Indianapolis, IN$347K--1.52,952
- 9090 Admirals Pointe Dr Indianapolis, IN$513K445,385
- 9133 Bluestone Cir Indianapolis, IN$398K--1.52,901
- 12014 Watermark Ct Indianapolis, IN$307K--2.52,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.