906 Lafayette St, Cape May, NJ 082043 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,465 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 212 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $295,500
- Price/sqft: $289
- MLS #: 156129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0201094000000001 C-906
- Zillow Home ID: 63840339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 906 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Cape May, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape May.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08204 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cape May
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.