- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
906 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 021591800
- Zillow Home ID: 10180205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 906 S 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 904 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$293K311,260
- 902 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$292K311,260
- 904 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$288K32.51,728
- 908 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$295K----2,016
- 906 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$258K331,260
- 902 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$252K------
- 910 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$230K----2,340
- 900 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$312K311,260
- 908 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$285K311,260
- 900 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$316K521,728
- 1210 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$328K432,868
- 910 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$282K311,260
- 1212 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$213K----2,712
- 912 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$228K421,609
- 1214 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$287K----1,656
- 1215 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$183K----1,344
- 912 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$282K311,260
- 914 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$191K311,486
- 914 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$275K311,260
- 916 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$254KStudio--2,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.