- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
906 Shelter Cove Ct, Vacaville, CA 956885 beds, 4 baths, 3,861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $547,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 480 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,861 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0133511050
- Zillow Home ID: 63156786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 906 Shelter Cove Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95688 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% lower than in Vacaville, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 912 Shelter Cove Ct Vacaville, CA$543K332,301
- 900 Shelter Cove Ct Vacaville, CA$578K533,120
- 842 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$697K53.54,061
- 848 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$556K332,360
- 918 Shelter Cove Ct Vacaville, CA$595K42.53,064
- 836 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$503K422,117
- 1072 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$412K421,853
- 1066 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$409K321,728
- 1060 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$449K332,311
- 830 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$584K423,064
- 924 Shelter Cove Ct Vacaville, CA$719K53.53,863
- 930 Shelter Cove Ct Vacaville, CA$705K42.53,064
- 1054 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$404K321,728
- 806 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$606K53.53,863
- 800 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$558K432,360
- 824 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$597K533,119
- 1048 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$432K331,943
- 812 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$582K42.53,064
- 1042 Fountain Grove Dr Vacaville, CA$464K432,311
- 818 Dry Creek Ct Vacaville, CA$544K432,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.