- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9068 Quail Creek Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $270,000
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 0594030734
- Zillow Home ID: 44961541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9068 Quail Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in Tampa, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 9062 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$232K322,331
- 17511 Woodthrush Pl Tampa, FL$242K322,331
- 9060 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$230K322,327
- 17509 Woodthrush Pl Tampa, FL$259K322,311
- 9071 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$263K322,315
- 9069 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$237K322,331
- 9067 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$267K322,347
- 9073 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$301K42.52,881
- 9058 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$227K322,347
- 9065 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$271K322,315
- 17507 Woodthrush Pl Tampa, FL$205K321,825
- 9063 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$270K322,315
- 9075 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$272K432,586
- 9061 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$274K322,315
- 9059 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$300K42.52,881
- 17505 Woodthrush Pl Tampa, FL$241K322,350
- 9056 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$316K42.52,907
- 9077 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$267K322,376
- 9057 Quail Creek Dr Tampa, FL$269K322,315
- 17503 Woodthrush Pl Tampa, FL$237K322,361
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.