- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 2,366 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $567,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Parcel #: M:016 B:000 L:253
- Zillow Home ID: 57516684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $455-700K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02090 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Westwood as a whole. Among 02090 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westwood, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02090 home values.
|895 Gay St Westwood, MA||$418K||1||1.5||938|
|21-23 Washington St Westwood, MA||$657K||6||3||3,240|
|17 Washington St Westwood, MA||$437K||3||2.1||1,261|
|906 Gay St Westwood, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,192|
|886 Gay St Westwood, MA||$595K||3||2.5||2,284|
|887 Gay St Westwood, MA||$488K||2||1.5||1,341|
|47 Washington St Westwood, MA||$1.05M||4||2||--|
|6 Lull St Westwood, MA||$443K||3||2.5||1,365|
|1003 Washington St Dedham, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,350|
|5 Lull St Westwood, MA||$481K||4||2||1,567|
|27 Croft Regis Rd Westwood, MA||$791K||4||2.5||3,657|
|14 Chickering Rd Dedham, MA||$452K||3||2.5||1,609|
|995 Washington St Dedham, MA||$397K||3||1.5||1,600|
|11 Lull St Westwood, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,227|
|871 Gay St Westwood, MA||$574K||4||3||1,908|
|20 Chickering Rd Dedham, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,124|
|14 Lull St Westwood, MA||$337K||2||1||840|
|870 Gay St Westwood, MA||$862K||4||2.5||3,048|
|52 Washington St Westwood, MA||$321K||2||1||640|
|26 Chickering Rd Dedham, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,054|
Nearby Schools in Westwood
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!