- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
907 C St SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 2 baths, 892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $541,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0945 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 420008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 907 C St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% less than in Washington, and 54.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 905 C St SE Washington, DC$593K21.5927
- 909 C St SE Washington, DC$547K21892
- 911 C St SE Washington, DC$621K221,254
- 304 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.27M242,570
- 306 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.5M24.53,549
- 913 C St SE Washington, DC$764K22.51,330
- 302 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.01M42.52,386
- 300 9th St SE Washington, DC$875K422,233
- 308 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.07M33.51,696
- 915 C St SE Washington, DC$788K331,350
- 310 9th St SE Washington, DC$891K43.51,196
- 312 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.42M43.52,565
- 900 C St SE Washington, DC$1.21M43.51,890
- 309 10th St SE Washington, DC$1.28M43.52,394
- 250 9th St SE Washington, DC$682K221,568
- 316 9th St SE Washington, DC$691K221,156
- 314-316 9th St SE Washington, DC$1.38M432,839
- 311 10th St SE Washington, DC$840K32.52,086
- 248 9th St SE Washington, DC$708K321,130
- 303 10th St SE Washington, DC$702K22.51,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.