- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
907 Diamond Dr, Newtown, PA 189402 beds, 2 baths, 971 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $206,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Brick, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 971 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29031071-907
- Zillow Home ID: 9060764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 907 Diamond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% lower than in Newtown Township, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newtown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18940 home values.
- 906 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$152K22971
- 908 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$154K22971
- 905 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$152K22971
- 904 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$189K22971
- 903 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$173K22971
- 902 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$176K22971
- 901 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$180K22971
- 1001 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$166K22971
- 1002 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$171K22971
- 1003 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$155K22971
- 1004 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$184K22971
- 816 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$154K22971
- 1005 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$187K22971
- 815 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$152K22971
- 1006 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$153K22971
- 814 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$164K22971
- 1007 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$152K22971
- 813 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$163K22971
- 1008 Diamond Dr Newtown, PA$170K22971
- 1008 Diamond Dr # 1008 Newtown, PA$181K22971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.