907 Otis St, Bellingham, WA 982252 beds, 1 bath, 726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement, 505 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3803313682350000
- Zillow Home ID: 23632847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 907 Otis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sehome, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% lower than in Bellingham, and 56.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sehome home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sehome home values.
- 913 Otis St Bellingham, WA$244K211,704
- 905 Otis St Bellingham, WA$181K11682
- 915 Otis St Bellingham, WA$256K211,912
- 914 Newell St Bellingham, WA$196K21926
- 910 Newell St Bellingham, WA$302K512,386
- 34th St Bellingham, WA--------
- 916 Newell St Bellingham, WA$291K221,617
- 904 Newell St Bellingham, WA$380K332,723
- 922 Newell St Bellingham, WA$253K311,265
- 917 Otis St Bellingham, WA$188K21672
- 933 -935 Otis St Bellingham, WA$334K642,100
- 933 Otis St Bellingham, WA$160K31.75980
- 3416 Abbott St Bellingham, WA$615K845,200
- 935 Otis St Bellingham, WA$167K31.751,000
- 3426 Abbott St Bellingham, WA$501K------
- 900 Newell St Bellingham, WA$404K332,854
- 926 Newell St Bellingham, WA$262K411,632
- 3310 Abbott St Bellingham, WA$369K32.53,054
- 927 Otis St Bellingham, WA$279K31.75--
- 927 Otis St # 2B Bellingham, WA$168K321,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!