- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
907 Ryan St, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,925 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $80,000
- Parking: Garage, 220 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0282 057
- Zillow Home ID: 36532559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 907 Ryan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 308.4% greater than in Baltimore Metro, and 406% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baltimore home values.
- 905 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$147K--1.5888
- 911 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$154K21.5888
- 903 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$141K--2888
- 913 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$106K22624
- 915 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$190K--11,536
- 917 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$158K--21,224
- 906 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$167K--2624
- 904 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$147K32.51,488
- 908 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$167K22.5624
- 902 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$148K--11,296
- 910 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$98K11624
- 919 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$119K--1636
- 900 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$77K31.5768
- 322 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$135K--1864
- 320 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$120K21576
- 912 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$73K221,200
- 318 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$139K--1576
- 324 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$124K31.51,300
- 316 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,596
- 326 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$121K22576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.