- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9075 Point Cypress Dr, Orlando, FL 328366 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $885,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 856 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 332328187500510
- Zillow Home ID: 46248310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9075 Point Cypress Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 127.1% higher than in Bay Hill, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 9063 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.02M554,572
- 9008 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.16M456,076
- 9004 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$910K444,162
- 9012 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$904K444,361
- 9000 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$862K43.53,672
- 9051 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.03M564,743
- Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.18M43.55,532
- 9016 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.04M56.55,410
- 9088 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$5.43M559
- 9062 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$2.32M64.55,746
- 9050 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$2.58M567,268
- 8820 Kilgore Rd Orlando, FL$392K----322
- 9009 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.08M454,717
- 9005 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.05M55.55,211
- 9013 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$937K544,299
- Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$931K554,333
- 9037 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.05M454,960
- 9020 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.03M455,045
- 9017 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$920K554,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.