9075 Spencer Ct, Gilroy, CA 950204 beds, 3 baths, 1,891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $616,500
- Price/sqft: $326
- Parking: 696 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Smart Vent Roof, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,891 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 79018078
- Zillow Home ID: 19854829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9075 Spencer Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 9065 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$613K42.51,735
- 9085 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$613K42.51,735
- 793 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$603K422,051
- 789 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$578K42.51,735
- 9055 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$625K422,051
- 799 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$561K421,879
- 9095 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$596K431,891
- 9078 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$626K431,891
- 9082 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$591K42.51,735
- 783 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$568K321,516
- 805 Mantelli Dr Gilroy, CA$704K422,051
- 9098 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$573K42.51,735
- 9088 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$569K321,516
- 9068 Spencer Ct Gilroy, CA$587K42.51,735
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E4 Gilroy, CA$381K21.51,098
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E5 Gilroy, CA$398K31.51,374
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E6 Gilroy, CA$397K31.51,374
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E3 Gilroy, CA$373K21.51,098
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E7 Gilroy, CA$397K31.51,374
- 9050 Kern Ave UNIT E2 Gilroy, CA$394K31.51,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.