9076 Salter Rd, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $245,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 348
- Parcel #: 183N290000001050000
- Zillow Home ID: 47887841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9076 Salter Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 9050 Salter Rd Milton, FL$202K332,250
- 9042 Salter Rd Milton, FL--211,008
- 9100 Salter Rd Pace, FL$80K31860
- 9019 Chumuckla Hwy Pace, FL$89K311,502
- 9136 Salter Rd Pace, FL$67K31.51,152
- 9020 Chumuckla Hwy Pace, FL$290K332,901
- 5611 Rolyat Rd Pace, FL$182K32.51,826
- 9152 Salter Rd Pace, FL$136K321,446
- 3029 Daybreak Ln Milton, FL$207K322,353
- 8970 Chumuckla Hwy Pace, FL$193K322,852
- 3039 Daybreak Ln Pace, FL$89K11846
- 9170 Salter Rd Pace, FL$185K321,885
- 3093 Panorama Ln Pace, FL$195K321,965
- 9163 Chumuckla Hwy Pace, FL$152K311,264
- 3014 Apache Dr Milton, FL$65K321,222
- 3067 Daybreak Ln Milton, FL$164K321,653
- 3002 Apache Dr Pace, FL$82K311,590
- 3010 Apache Dr Pace, FL$107K321,292
- 3020 Apache Dr Milton, FL$75K321,313
- 8836 Byrom Campbell Rd Milton, FL$90K321,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.