- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,939 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: CU8483344
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Basement \ Y, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Family Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Heating \ Central, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Paved Driveway, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Detached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,341 sqft
- Parcel #: 19 24
- Zillow Home ID: 84142954
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-389K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia home values will decrease 0.4% next year. Among 22737 homes, this home is 16.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22737, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Culpeper, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22737 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Culpeper.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10515 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$230K||3||2||1,144|
|9092 Fargo Ln Rixeyville, VA||$428K||5||4.5||5,533|
|9020 Fargo Ln Rixeyville, VA||$387K||5||3||3,500|
|11047 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$424K||4||2.5||2,281|
|10765 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$277K||3||--||1,822|
|9446 Settlebrook Ln Rixeyville, VA||$347K||3||2.5||2,596|
|9498 Settlebrook Ln Rixeyville, VA||$189K||3||2||1,540|
|9108 Fargo Ln Rixeyville, VA||$366K||5||3||2,834|
|10716 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$126K||3||1||819|
|10787 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$213K||4||3||2,387|
|8482 Eastwood Ln Rixeyville, VA||$290K||3||3||1,872|
|9173 Scotts Mountain Rd Culpeper, VA||$331K||3||3||1,908|
|10762 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$152K||3||2||1,404|
|10433 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$185K||3||1.5||1,144|
|9203 Scotts Mountain Rd Culpeper, VA||$249K||3||2||1,344|
|9159 Scotts Mountain Rd Culpeper, VA||$265K||2||2||1,436|
|10784 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$128K||2||--||443|
|10423 Settletown Pl Rixeyville, VA||$300K||4||2.5||2,128|
|9091 Scotts Mountain Rd Culpeper, VA||$286K||3||2||1,586|
|9243 Scotts Mountain Rd Culpeper, VA||$372K||3||2.5||2,280|
Nearby Schools in Culpeper
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!