908 E 38th 1/2 St, Austin, TX 787512 beds, 1 bath, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $305,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces, 324 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood products
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 211784
- Zillow Home ID: 29398429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 908 E 38th 1/2 Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hancock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% lower than in Austin Metro, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hancock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hancock home values.
- 910 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$332K--11,460
- 906 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$355K--21,557
- 911 E 39th St Austin, TX$386K311,173
- 907 E 39th St Austin, TX$391K--11,420
- 913 E 39th St Austin, TX$348K21870
- 912 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$352K--11,260
- 909 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$410K311,477
- 3809 Red River St Austin, TX$356K--11,368
- 915 E 39th St Austin, TX$493K212,044
- 3813 Red River St Austin, TX$608K332,450
- 913 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$350K--11,212
- 3805 Red River St Austin, TX$604K--31,958
- 914 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$617K--32,399
- 3815 Red River St # A Austin, TX$506K331,996
- 3817 Red River St Austin, TX$502K--22,399
- 917 E 39th St Austin, TX$379K--11,564
- 915 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$363K--11,455
- 3901 Becker Ave Austin, TX$428K--21,434
- 916 E 38th 1/2 St Austin, TX$340K--11,236
- 3803 Red River St Austin, TX$340K--11,083
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.