908 Marquette Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 871023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
3 bedrooms 1.5 bath
Recessed and Track lighting
Central Heating & Refrigerated Air
Downtown/Old Town Historic District
This house has been completely remodeled with oak hardwood floors, recessed lighting and lofty ceilings. A huge, completely renovated kitchen has maple cabinetry, track-lighting, ceramic tile counters/floors, dishwasher, disposal, built in microwave/vent and dining bar.
Two full sized bedrooms have oak floors, ceiling fans and large closets. The master bath has ceramic tile floors, including tub and shower surround, with granite topped vanity and oversized tub. The third bedroom/office has sisal carpeting, a large closet and ½ bath.
Basement has washer/dryer hookups, ventilation, and built-in storage. New heating and refrigerated air unit makes this house comfortable all year round. The courtyard patio is virtually maintenance-free.
Walking distance to downtown and old town
Very safe - quiet neighborhood for downtown
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 101305851604841205
- Zillow Home ID: 6711575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 908 Marquette Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59% less than in Albuquerque, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 906 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$174K------
- 914 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$167K------
- 916 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$271K------
- 902 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$156K321,400
- 404 Luna Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM$143K------
- 905 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$138K------
- 909 Tijeras Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$2.48M------
- 310 10th St NW Albuquerque, NM$173K211,142
- 314 10th St NW Albuquerque, NM$148K42.52,100
- 312 10th St NW Albuquerque, NM$172K------
- 314 10th St SW Albuquerque, NM$133K------
- 410 Luna Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM$199K31.51,900
- 901 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$195K------
- 312 9th St NW Albuquerque, NM$182K------
- 405 Luna Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM$180K------
- 818 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$175K221,136
- 817 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$183K311,508
- 416 Luna Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM$303K------
- 421 Luna Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM$207K------
- 816 Marquette Ave NW Albuquerque, NM$187K------
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292