This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,483 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $110,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Air Condition \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Category \ Residential, Construction \ 1/4BrckVneer, Fence \ ChainLinkFnc, Fireplace \ GasLog, Fireplace \ One, Garage/Carport \ DetGarage, Garage/Carport \ TwoCarGar, Heat \ Central 1, Heat \ Gas, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ Curb/Gutters, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Outdoor \ Drive-Concrete, Outdoor \ ParkNearby, Outdoor \ Porch, Outdoor \ TreedLot, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Ranch, Sub Structure \ Basement, Sub Structure \ CrawlSpace
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15-02-09-4-000-103.000
- Zillow Home ID: 75972095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $52-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 35901 homes, this home is valued 8.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|902 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$87K||5||2||2,159|
|924 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$79K||2||1||1,273|
|Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$79K||--||--||--|
|914 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$74K||2||1||1,645|
|923 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$68K||--||1||1,423|
|915 Crown Point Ave Gadsden, AL||$80K||2||2||1,457|
|927 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$77K||--||1||1,820|
|967 S 5th St Gadsden, AL||$82K||3||2||1,801|
|909 Crown Point Ave Gadsden, AL||$75K||--||2||1,784|
|945 S 5th St Gadsden, AL||$111K||--||1||2,517|
|894 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$69K||2||2||1,317|
|926 S 6th St Gadsden, AL||$67K||--||2||1,194|
|919 Crown Point Ave Gadsden, AL||$76K||3||2||1,797|
|922 S 6th St Gadsden, AL||$66K||--||1||1,552|
|969 S 5th St Gadsden, AL||$95K||--||2||2,144|
|920 S 6th St Gadsden, AL||$57K||--||1||1,183|
|905 Crown Point Ave Gadsden, AL||$90K||--||2||2,203|
|943 Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$72K||--||1.5||1,533|
|Oakview Ave Gadsden, AL||$72K||--||--||--|
|910 Crown Point Ave Gadsden, AL||$78K||3||2||1,679|
Nearby Schools in Gadsden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!