Beginning in 1990, this house was loved by and served as a home for a large and busy family over a span of 21 years. They loved this house and hated to leave in 2011 when family changes called them away. We moved into this house in 2011 with the intention of staying here forever. But life situations and goals have not spared us and we reluctantly realize we too need to move on.
The house is 2 full stories. The 2nd floor has 4 bedrooms, 1 bath, and 7 closets. The 1st floor has kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and 3 closets. The basement is partially finished and has a large carpeted open area, an office, laundry room, and 2 closets. There is a detached 3+ car garage.
Since moving in, we've made the following changes and upgrades with long-term investment in mind:
- Completely new HVAC (1/2012) - top-of-the-line Trane, highly efficient, dual fuel, 10yr warranty
- New Gas Water heater (12/2012)
- New Bosch dishwasher (2012)
- New GE flat top stove (2013)
- In the process of finishing an additional 500 sq ft in the basement
- New cedar fence in backyard for pet and child safety
- Removed large unhealthy and dangerous trees from around the house
- Outside trim painted by professional with high-quality paint
- Built custom storm windows to protect and secure the first floor windows - (needs a few more)
- Added a lattice and swing area on the deck for quiet evenings with the mrs.
- Built a swingset in the backyard - (can stay or go depending on wishes of buyer)
- Sealed the driveway (2013) - it was neglected by previous owners and could use another coat
- Planted many new indigenous hardwood trees
- Lots of landscape work - removed overgrown shrubs, better defined beds, rock walk in back
- Many more little things, new toilets, interior painting, ceiling fans/lighting fixtures...
The home was recently (this month) appraised for $269,000. (See attached screenshot of appraisal.) We are very motivated to sell and have it priced aggressively.
We have only lived here a little over 2 years, but have made significant upgrades and preventative maintenance. So much in fact, that in October 2013, this house won the coveted "Pride of Woodlawn Park" award. We are not trying to "flip" this house. We genuinely expected to live here for years and years. This house is amazing and we've been so lucky and blessed to live here. It's perfect for a large family (we have 3 boys) or a small family with room to grow. The 3 car garage is a great refuge for a gearhead. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are friendly and always wave with a smile.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 249700100000
- Zillow Home ID: 73478708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40207 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Woodlawn Park as a whole. Among 40207 homes, this home is valued 5.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in Woodlawn Park, and 93.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodlawn Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40207 home values.
|904 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$226K||1||2||1,654|
|4202 Schuwey Ct Woodlawn Park, KY||$204K||--||2||1,474|
|910 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$224K||--||2||1,737|
|902 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$234K||3||2||1,506|
|4200 Schuwey Ct Woodlawn Park, KY||$249K||4||2||1,784|
|4243 Westport Ter Woodlawn Park, KY||$242K||2||2.5||2,140|
|4203 Schuwey Ct Woodlawn Park, KY||$209K||3||2.5||1,808|
|909 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$217K||4||2||2,078|
|907 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$212K||3||2||1,615|
|911 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$241K||4||3||2,500|
|4245 Westport Ter Woodlawn Park, KY||$235K||--||2||1,802|
|4245 Westport Rd Saint Matthews, KY||$359K||3||1||1,910|
|4241 Westport Ter Woodlawn Park, KY||$218K||--||2||1,595|
|4241 Westport Ter Louisville, KY||$218K||--||2||1,595|
|4241 Westport Rd Louisville, KY||$355K||--||--||--|
|905 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$220K||--||2||1,898|
|913 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$187K||--||2||1,498|
|912 Perryman Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$207K||2||2.5||1,914|
|4201 Schuwey Ct Woodlawn Park, KY||$205K||--||2||1,541|
|4246 Westport Rd Woodlawn Park, KY||$192K||--||2.5||1,660|
Nearby Schools in Woodlawn Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!