- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 369 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,641 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 08808164
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Flooring \ Other, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Golf Course Lot, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Living Room Flooring \ Other, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Other, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Other, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Other, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Other, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Annual, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Row House, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 41-50 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,187 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 13342010150000
- Zillow Home ID: 4862838
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Barrington Hills as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 46.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 56.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.3% greater than in Barrington Hills, and 197.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
Nearby Schools in Barrington Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.