908 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 741122 beds, 2 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $129,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Wired for surround sound (indoor/outdoor), five (5) car parking in driveway, full security system.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 25450930408170
- Zillow Home ID: 22141200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 908 S Pittsburg Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Turner Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% higher than in Tulsa, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turner Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turner Park home values.
- 4016 E 9th St Tulsa, OK$108K321,519
- 914 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$110K321,656
- 918 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$117K--11,331
- 907 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$164K321,830
- S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$95K--11,582
- 4006 E 9th St Tulsa, OK$104K211
- 911 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$106K--11,232
- 748 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$123K211,607
- 924 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$93K--11,035
- 917 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$111K--21,643
- 928 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$106K--11,300
- 744 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$95K--11,340
- 747 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$124K--11,488
- 923 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$90K--1994
- 909 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$90K--11,300
- 903 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$117K--11,650
- 911 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$118K--11,528
- 917 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$95K--11,582
- 927 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$103K--11,026
- 743 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$109K311,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.