- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
908 Washington Ave, Oshkosh, WI 549014 beds, 3 baths, 3,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,159 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 91101240000
- Zillow Home ID: 68943864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 908 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% higher than in Oshkosh, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oshkosh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54901 home values.
- 914 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$110K22952
- 900 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$154K41.52,038
- 918 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$180K422,177
- 924 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$172K412,548
- 901 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$245K32.53,072
- 930 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$161K322,028
- 905 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$94K422,340
- 907 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$177K322,224
- 913 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$94K522,000
- 919 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$217K423,184
- 927 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$133K322,016
- 933 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$147K31.51,490
- 831 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$133K512,206
- 828 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$190K422,427
- 823 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$216K52.53,164
- 822 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$238K432,622
- 900 Winnebago Ave Oshkosh, WI$98K522,680
- 816 Washington Ave Oshkosh, WI$225K423,423
- 906 Winnebago Ave Oshkosh, WI$82K31.51,902
- 910 Winnebago Ave Oshkosh, WI$75K321,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.