- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 844 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Last sold: May 2011 for $156,500
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 102308
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 574 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories \ Single Story, Roof \ Shingle, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Floors \ Tile, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Property Type \ House, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Utility Rm Type \ In House, Construction \ Frame, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks, Heating \ Central Electric, Porch Type \ Deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Parcel #: 0076D-151
- Zillow Home ID: 76514322
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is 29.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
|910 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$172K||4||2.5||2,100|
|906 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$169K||--||2||2,187|
|911 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$169K||--||2||2,151|
|904 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$158K||3||--||2,022|
|912 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$177K||--||2||2,213|
|913 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$177K||--||2||2,225|
|907 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$165K||--||2||2,082|
|915 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$183K||--||2||2,287|
|914 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$177K||--||2||2,015|
|902 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$153K||--||3||1,708|
|905 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$165K||3||2||2,211|
|917 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$189K||--||2.5||2,589|
|916 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$189K||3||2.5||2,968|
|903 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$185K||5||2.5||2,637|
|8 Ramblewood Cir Valdosta, GA||$306K||--||2||2,946|
|919 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$185K||--||2.5||2,287|
|900 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||2,060|
|2 Ramblewood Cir Valdosta, GA||$232K||--||2||2,280|
|918 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$188K||--||2||2,434|
|901 Williamsburg Dr Valdosta, GA||$179K||--||2||2,429|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.