- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9083 Skypark Dr, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $239,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Lot depth: 274
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 00916B34043
- Zillow Home ID: 34884020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9083 Skypark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 2999 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$110K32936
- 9067 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$231K333,060
- 2955 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$170K321,344
- Daniels Rd Seville, OH$100K3----
- 9110 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$180K632,300
- Skylane Dr Wadsworth, OH--------
- 2978 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$113K41.5832
- 9053 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$169K42.52,256
- 9072 Skylane Dr Wadsworth, OH$187K42.52,576
- 9090 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$247K43.51,874
- 2986 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$107K31828
- 9080 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$182K42.51,850
- Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH--------
- 9058 Skylane Dr Wadsworth, OH$232K33.51,683
- 9068 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$172K31.51,460
- 3043 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$171K632,208
- 2960 Greenwich Rd Wadsworth, OH$101K32944
- 9037 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$160K321,320
- 9056 Skypark Dr Wadsworth, OH$191K32.52,078
- 9046 Skylane Dr Wadsworth, OH$285K32.53,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.