909 15th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,738 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $1,020,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 600 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,470 sqft
- Parcel #: 1337300195
- Zillow Home ID: 48725156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 15th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 915 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.06M31.52,810
- 905 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M643,460
- 1439 E Ward St Seattle, WA$2.39M63.55,500
- 1431 E Ward St Seattle, WA$2.04M54.755,010
- 1428 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$1.23M432,940
- 1436 E Ward St Seattle, WA$1.12M52.752,740
- 1425 E Ward St Seattle, WA$1.35M52.753,820
- 1422 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$1.33M52.53,390
- 815 15th Ave E APT 5 Seattle, WA$468K11425
- 815 15th Ave E APT 4 Seattle, WA$776K22--
- 908 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.25M42.52,860
- 912 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.34M533,386
- 1429 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$1.78M72.755,850
- 902 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.02M53.755,200
- 1428 E Ward St Seattle, WA$2.12M534,230
- 918 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.24M31.52,750
- 1007 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.35M543,870
- 922 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.2M62.252,670
- 1419 E Ward St Seattle, WA$857K31.51,650
- 809 15th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M92.54,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.