909 1st Ave, Trinidad, CA 955703 beds, 2 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
New hydronic zonal heat throughout the home has just been added to compliment state of the art Dutchwest wood stove for cozy coastal living.
The grounds include cement driveway, two car garage, expansive redwood decks, garden studio, masterfully landscaped grounds with stone paths winding through showcase gardens and koi ponds. This redwood forest setting home backs to a stream and unbuildable forest property. If you've been curious about this home now is the time to see it.
great place to raise a family. Nice neighborhood!
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant, Stove, Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Territorial, Water
- South facing home, solar hot water, passive solar design. The house is protected from wind.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514112017000
- Zillow Home ID: 18844684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 909 1st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in Trinidad, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Trinidad.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Trinidad
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292