909 1st Ave, Trinidad, CA 95570
By Owner: $490,000
Price Increase (Sep 30): $10,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,650 sq ft
- Lot:0.61 acres
- Year Built:1979
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Radiant, Stove, Wall
New hydronic zonal heat throughout the home has just been added to compliment state of the art Dutchwest wood stove for cozy coastal living.
The grounds include cement driveway, two car garage, expansive redwood decks, garden studio, masterfully landscaped grounds with stone paths winding through showcase gardens and koi ponds. This redwood forest setting home backs to a stream and unbuildable forest property. If you've been curious about this home now is the time to see it.
- Days on Zillow114
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional FeaturesSouth facing home, solar hot water, passive solar design. The house is protected from wind.
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewPark, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID18844684
- Exterior MaterialWood
- HeatingElectric, Wood / pellet
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #514112017000
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$410,213||$353K – $455K||-$16,655||$154||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,282/mo||$1.4K – $4.3K/mo||--||$0.86||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts California home values will rise 8.7% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.2% greater than in Trinidad, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Trinidad.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 909 1st Avenue