909 5th Ave UNIT 1005, Seattle, WA 981641 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,525 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $470,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Assigned Parking Space, Business Center, Concierge Services, Controlled Access Building, Fitness Center, Near Bus Line., Spa/Hot Tub/Sauna, Storage
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2538840520
- Zillow Home ID: 83226994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 5th Avenue UNIT 1005
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% less than in Seattle, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Unit 1003$526K11.5979
- Unit PH3$1.44M32.52,043
- Unit 1601$650K111,244
- Unit 1902$543K11.5978
- Unit 302$406K11.5978
- Unit 2205$448K11808
- Unit 804$560K11.51,208
- Unit 704$531K11.51,208
- Unit 403$442K11.5978
- Unit 1501$653K111,244
- Unit 1105$387K11807
- Unit 1603$499K11.5979
- Unit 2305$419K11810
- Unit 905$377K11807
- Unit 1600$511K11911
- Unit 1700$533K11911
- Unit 1900$535K11913
- Unit 1205$384K11820
- Unit 1804$644K11.51,208
- Unit 1102$527K11.5978
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292