909 Avalon Ln, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 4 baths, 3,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 774 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $432,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 200611420
- Zillow Home ID: 22048612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 Avalon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in Edmond, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 4601 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$417K43.53,418
- 901 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK$361K432,656
- 908 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK$883K55.55,534
- 4508 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$399K43.52,850
- 4600 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$486K42.754,142
- 4500 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$460K443,511
- 900 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK$537K434,761
- 801 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK--------
- 908 Westmoreland Dr Edmond, OK$492K53.54,028
- 909 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK$319K443,578
- 900 Westmoreland Dr Edmond, OK$511K553,963
- 4600 Avalon Pl Edmond, OK$415K33.53,235
- 4608 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$433K443,324
- 800 Avalon Ln Edmond, OK$526K33.53,287
- 4608 Avalon Pl Edmond, OK$460K44.53,873
- 4700 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$676K553,078
- 4308 Caliburn Pkwy Edmond, OK$510K43.54,222
- 909 Westmoreland Dr Edmond, OK$386K43.53,185
- 4625 Shades Bridge Rd Edmond, OK$362K44.54,106
- 1100 Salvo Bridge Ct Edmond, OK$694K544,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.